The T-Easic® FTS thermal flow switch measures flow and temperature in accordance with the calorimetric principle. With two digital outputs, it monitors the measured values and sends these to a superior control as soon as a set limit value is exceeded or undercut. The parameter settings can be done via IO-Link. As an industrial design, it also offers an OLED display and operating buttons. Values preset at the factory for media such as oil and water simplify and accelerate commissioning, nearly all liquids can be calibrated quickly and easily. The extremely rugged VISTAL®housing of the industrial design protects the sensor during cleaning processes, the hygienic design also available also withstands CIP/SIP conditions.
- Flow monitoring and temperature measurement in one sensor
- Optimized for water and oil, teach-in option of other liquids
- IP 67/IP 69 enclosure rating and IO-Link 1.1
- Industrial design in VISTAL® housing with 180°-rotatable OLED display
- Stainless steel hygienic variant, completely CIP-/SIP-capable, process temperatures up to 150 °C
Fields of applications
- Flow monitoring in cooling lubricant circuits and cleaning machines
- Flow and temperature detection in the food industry and in CIP cleaning systems
- Pump protection and monitoring
- Contamination monitoring of filters
- Performance measurement of rinsing and spraying processes
Click here for more information.