Analog switching modules have an analog output signal which is proportional to the actuating position. This useful in regulating speed with foot switches. In positions switches, the output signal depends on the adjustable switching position, which can be queried at any time.
Depending on the application, an analog current output (0-20 mA or 4-20 mA) or an analog voltage output (0-5V or 0-10V) are available. The switching block is equipped with a programmable PNP signal output that switches into the pre-determined switching position; this can be modified and adjusted.
There are three models currently available:
- ENM2-AU0-10RW, with roller/plunger actuator, 40mm body, voltage output 0-10V
- GC-AI4-20AH, roller lever actuator, 36mm body, current output 4-20mA
- SN2-AI4-20w, plunger operator, 58mm body, current output 4-20mA
More models will be available in the future, which will include the same new analog modules.
Features and Specifications:
- Operating voltage: 12-26Vdc (DC12)
- Current: 200mA
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Ambient temperature: -30 to +80°C
- Operation: according to EN60947-5-7. EMC-conformity as per directive 2014/30/EU when used with shielded cables
To download the flyer describing these new switches click here.