Are you familiar with the RX/TXD? This all-in-one device can modify, split, or repeat an encoder’s signal — and even test and verify that signal.
If you’re new to the RX/TXD, it’s a pretty impressive accessory:
- Can be configured as a level changer, signal converter, line repeater, splitter, or tester.
- Splits one input signal into two or three outputs.
- Has LED indicators for encoder power and signal presence.
- Accommodates a variety of digital signal types (RS422, NPN, PNP, TTL, etc.) and voltages (5VDC or 5-24VDC) as both input and output options, allowing for use with all EPC encoders.
- Is compact and lightweight. The DIN Rail mountable PC/ABS housing makes for easy and versatile installation.
- Is easy to use. All connections can be made via easily accessible screw terminals to a detachable 17-pin connector.
Get more information on when to use the RX/TXD, and exactly how it works as a converter, splitter, repeater, and tester/verifier.