Cognex is pleased to announce the release of the In-Sight 2000 Series vision sensors and In-Sight Explorer 5.2.1 software. The In-Sight 2000 combines the power of an In-Sight vision systems with the simplicity and affordability of a vision sensor. Setting a new standard for value, ease-of-use and flexibility, In-Sight 2000 series vision sensors are ideal for simple error-proofing applications needing only pass/fail output.
- Power and flexibility
- Proven In-Sight vision tools.
- Modular design includes field interchangeable lenses, lighting and filters, and user-configurable in-line and right-angle mounting orientation.
- Integrated high performance diffuse ring light (patent pending) and 8mm lens – ready out-of-the box!
- Configure simple presence/absence inspection applications in only minutes with the intuitive, point-and-click EasyBuilder® setup interface.
- Unified software environment
- In-Sight Explorer is the world’s most widely used machine vision software.
- Configure and maintain both simple and complex vision applications in one environment.
Click here for more information.